Frequently Asked Questions
- What is The Scoring Factory?
The Scoring Factory is an advanced skills training program open to players from 2nd grade up to professional players.
- Who are your coaches?
The coaching team has grown to include experts in all facets of basketball as well as full body training in speed, strength, explosiveness and sport specific yoga. Over the years our alumni have played their way to successful high school, college and pro careers.
- Where is the Location for Sunday Clinics?
Our Sunday Clinics are located in the Thelma Lovette YMCA in Pittsburgh.
- What is your ratio of players to coach?
Typically there are approximately seven players per one coach.
- Do you run clinics in the greater Pittsburgh area?
Yes we love to run in house clinics for AAU, Travel and School programs. We also can provide motivational speakers for events.
- How old do you have to be to join your organisation?
We start players from 2nd grade up. Players should bring their own basketball and water bottle and expect to be challenged in a positive learning environment.
- Do you have an in house league?
We have our Academy which implements a practice heavy model and seeks to teach fundamentals, encourage growth, stimulate position free offensive basketball and instill a lifelong passion for the game.
- Is there financial aid available?
Yes, we have a need-based scholarship program. If your son/daughter is in need of financial assistance, please let us know immediately.
- Can you eventually help my child get exposure to play in college?
Yes, The Scoring Factory has direct relationships with college coaches at every level and this is a component of our long-term vision.
For further questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org